After making the decision we didn’t want the hassle of a private sale, the process couldn’t have been easier.
Once we’d notified we wanted to sell, and sent several photos of our Eriba,
*we were given a price
* a sale agreement was reached
* a token amount was put into our bank account immediately
* we were contacted by Kevin to arrange collection 2 days later
* A friendly driver, Kevin arrived, checked to see the caravan was in the condition we had said it was
* Kevin notified Cameron in the office, who immediately transferred the sale balance into our account.
* When we confirmed its arrival into our account with our bank, Kevin hitched up and drove off our drive.
Easy as that!